Sunday, June 7, 2009

Welcome


Welcome to One-way Fare. A blog about music, life and New Balance. What exactly does that mean? When examining my nearly thirty years of life, I realized that by far the two most consistent things have been music and New Balance shoes. I have always categorized myself as a noncommittal person. My job, friends, location and pretty much everything else has changed over the years. The way I see the world has changed but what I see it in has not. My New Balance shoes have been like old friends, reliable and comfortable (shameless plug). I promise this blog is not all about shoes.

This blog is about life. I will try to keep it mostly about music. That should be pretty easy, music plays a significant role in my life. I am not a musician but music has definitely shaped me. There is no promise that this blog will not sometimes veer off course, hence the inclusion of Life in the tag line. I will try to stay on topic and be as brief as possible with my posts. There is no reason that someone should have to suffer through a Wiki like read. Thanks for stopping by to read. I hope if nothing else this has made the the last 2-3 minutes of your life a little more enjoyable.

No comments:

Post a Comment