Thursday, October 22, 2009

Who Sucked Out the Feeling?


I was listening to some Rage Against the Machine at work today. I will save you the what the hell kind of office do you work in comment, it was on very soft almost inaudible. It made me realize how much I miss these guys music. I know they are not gone but I wish they would put out another album. They seem to enjoy touring but how about some new material. I mean they are the godfathers of hip-hop infused rock, not including the whole Run DMC - Aerosmith collaboration.

Whenever I hear these nu metal bands on the radio, all I can think is make up your mind about what you want to be. A mediocre metal band or a craptackular hip hop group. Until then, save your strength. There are only a few bands that can pull it off and Rage is one of them.

Here are the songs I listened to today: Testify, Bombtrack, Bulls on Parade and Guerrilla Radio. My choices would have been a bit more diverse but that is what they had posted to their site.

Rage Website - http://www.ratm.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment