Saturday, March 6, 2010

Learning to Keep My Mouth Shut

When will it stop? My mouth always finds a way to get me into trouble. It is my double-edged sword. It makes me charismatic but also gets me into heap loads of trouble by the way it says the worst things possible with impeccable timing. Does anyone else have to deal with this? I am just ready to grow up and grow out of saying foolish things. Sorry if this reads like a pity party. I do not deserve any pity for I am in control of my mouth. What I really deserve is a good whack to my coconut.

I just wish I had a better understanding of why I say the things I do. My too biggest issues are that I like to talk quite a bit and I over-analyze everything. The sad thing is I mean everything. If I could just put my head on auto pilot sometimes I think things would go better. The horoscopes and my friends keep saying this is going to be my year. I do not need this to be my year. As long as I can keep my mouth in check, I am satisfied.

Any advice?

No comments:

Post a Comment