Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Cashed

I have finally hit my wall, so tired. This is what I get for burning the wick at both ends these past couple of weeks. For the past 2 months I have been getting up at 5:30 AM to run before work. Initially, it gave me an energy boost for the work day but now it makes me feel sleepy. I wonder if I need to up the distance and time I am running. My body feels as though it has adjusted to my new found workouts.

The problem with getting up so early is that I refuse to adjust my nighttime schedule. This leads to me feeling burned out and having erratic sleep behaviors. It also leads me to writers block where I am forced to pass off my tiredness and complaints as a legitimate blog entry. Sorry for this. I am out of town for a few days, hopefully I can get some sleep. Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment