Monday, August 3, 2009

Movie Script Ending

Have you ever been in one of those funks but you can't explain where it is coming from? You feel a bit detached and it is as if you are watching your life as you would a movie. You watch but have little control over what happens. As you watch you chuckle and think to yourself that will never be me. The scary thing is you are watching yourself. It does not happen very often to me but when it does I am at a total loss of words. I can see the mistakes before they happen but cannot change the outcome or veer off course. This description is a bit mellow dramatic, I know, but it is just the way I felt last night. Maybe it was just a sign that I was ready for some sleep and the needle on the record inside my body had finished for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment